Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default not sure whats wrong need some reassurance

my tummy is not feeling too good, I think its my IBS playing up, not had a good appetite all day, but that can happen when my IBS flares up. got a tummy ache, and had a loose BM, there is a lot of sv around at the moment and am panicking what the rest of the night may bring. I've taken some peppermint oil capsules, and will make some peppermint tea to see if that helps, Ive got a stomach ache, but after I had BM it eased up. I don't feel n* but am feeling nervous that it might start soon, haven't been in contact with anyone that I know has a sv, am taking Trazadone at the moment, but having nightmares with it, I had a bad one last night, and woke up screaming, so am wondering if that has set off my IBS, cos I got stressed out. I think its IBS, I want to think its IBS, but what if?

Default Re: not sure whats wrong need some reassurance

My therapist always tells me to stop the what if's, it's hard though! Its our irrational part of our brain trying to override the rational part by saying "yeah, ok, but..." and generally it's wrong! It most likely is your ibs, it sounds exactly like ibs symptoms. Tea always helps with my ibs as long as it is herbal. Feel better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!