Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Talking Movie Warning!!!

I went and saw Pitch Perfect this weekend at a theater near me because they did an early opening for it and let me warn you if you can't handle vomit scenes you do not want to see this movie. There are 2 very long and disturbing vomit scenes in this movie. I saw it and I'm pregnant and already nauseated and it about did me in haha. I wouldn't have had such an issue if the one scene wasn't so extremely long and the whole time the scene keeps going with the pool of vomit on the floor... not to ruin it but at one point someone slips and falls in the vomit and while laying there they make a puke angel... it was disturbing to say the least. With that being said it was a hillarious movie and i will probably buy it when it comes out and watch it over and over which is not something i typically do haha but i may always close my eyes during those scenes haha.

Default Re: Movie Warning!!!

OH GROSS! Are you kidding me??? Thanks for the warning and ummm yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to make a "puke angel" the thought NEVER crossed my mind, like EVER! haha

Haha I would have never stayed in a room where someone puked let alone tred through it or fall in it and make a puke angel... SICK. THe movie was hillarious but yuck.

I just don`t get it with today`s movies & tv programmes, I mean just about every one of them have v scenes in. I think that the people who make these must be a bunch of perverts with a bad case of emetophilia!