Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feel so ill!

Default Feel so ill!

Havent felt well for over 12 hrs now. It just came out of the blue - one minute I was full of energy & the next blah Had really bad stomach ache, I was hoping it was either wind or due to the end of my period but deep down I knew it was something else. This went on for hours but after taking some anti-emetics & buscopan (for IBS) it eventually eased off & I fell asleep. Now after about 3hrs sleep Ive been awake for nearly a hour & the nausea plus the stomach upset is getting worse. My stomachs growling & it feels like Im gonna get d* & the n* is coming in waves. Im also hot one minute then cold. Im sooo scared I dont know what I can do to stop this. Ive taken more anti-emetics (phenergan & domperidone) but still feel dreadful. Ive got to get for work in 5 hours which seems impossible at the moment

Default Re: Feel so ill!

Perhaps you should just call out of work? Just keep in mind that the way you are feeling will pass. hang in there!

Default Re: Feel so ill!

Dont want to be that person - you know the one that phones into work ill. Hopefully this will pass & I can get a few hours sleep. Ive only got to work a 4 hour shift 9am-1pm so would really like to be able to get through it in one piece. Im just fed up now, been feeling ill on & off for a few days now but this is the worse its been so far.