Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Having such a horrible day and to top it off, I've felt ill all day!

I don't even know where to start with this post, I'm so agitated! I woke up this morning after having the worst dream ever, dreamt I was on a bus with people I used to go to school with and then this one guy v* all down the middle of the bus! I woke up straight after he v* and it's just one of those dreams I've remembered! It's been playing in my head all day, it's disgusting I've had the worst headache ever today, it hurts so much and no amount of painkillers has took it away! I've been arguing with friends and family aswell today and now I'm just left feeling shit, and I don't know why. I don't know what's caused my headache, I've been on the pill for 2 months now and at the start I got headaches with that but they went away.. and I'm not due my period till next week, I dunno if that could make me feel awful. All I've ate today is stuffed mushrooms and some jaffa cakes, so I'm guessing that's why I feel as bad but I dunno I just feel so lonely and bad, and constantly worrying that I'm going to v* isn't helping!

Default Re: Having such a horrible day and to top it off, I've felt ill all day!

Hey, it could be a migraine, the pill causes that sometimes. They can make you feel truly horrible and play with emotions too (they can really make people cranky or depressed) due to the big mess of neurotransmitters involved. It can cause nausea as well (and worse), it's unpleasant. Usually the only painkillers that work for that are anti-inflammatory ones (like ibuprofen or aspirin). Sleep usually helps a bit too. I'm pretty much in the same situation right now, feeling like crap with a dull headache and nausea and I am not hungry. And I dreamt I was sick about two nights ago, it was VERY unpleasant. :S But you should be fine, the food and the headache are probably the only reason you're feeling a bit off and it should pass with no trouble

Default Re: Having such a horrible day and to top it off, I've felt ill all day!

I know, I was wary about going on the pill, actually thinking about coming off it because I forget to take it sometimes and I think it is the reason for my headaches! Hmm, I took paracetamol earlier, but it never made the headache any better :\ Yeah I had some noodles and crisps earlier, so hopefully I'll feel better soon. I'm sorry you feel crap aswell, it really is horrible, feel better soon