Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Keep waking up feeling like I could v*

Havent felt too good for past few days, but its the night time that its really affecting me. I keep waking up feeling so n* and like I might v*. Last night I woke up after about 3 hours & was awake for ages feeling sick & scared. Tonight I woke up about half hour later with bad stomach & n*. Feel so bad that I just dont know what to do with myself. Surely its not normal to feel like this day after day?

Default Re: Keep waking up feeling like I could v*

It could be just anxiety i went throguh the same thing and went to doctors only to find out it was just anxiety! maybe u wanna go to a doctor though to figure it out good luck PM me if u need anything! xo

Hey there!

It could depend on a number of things. How late are you eating? How is your eating pattern lately? Are you worried about something?

I totally had this at the height of my emet. Eeevery night I would wake up as if I was going to v*, panic, take an anti-emetic and sit it out til I felt ok. So completes understand where you are right now!

Hello,

I'm sorry you are feeling bad! It could be because of anxiety, but honestly I wouldn't leave it at that. Your best bet is to take a quick trip to your Doc's so you can get the problem figured out. Once you find out then you will know how to start feeling better!

Perhaps try taking some Peptol Bismol before bedtime or sip on some peppermint tea. This might help settle your stomach enough for you to have a restful night sleep.

Ah the joys of anxiety - probably your best bet as to what it is, but I agree with lauren. Doctors pronto, get it sorted and rule out any physiological issues so you can focus on targeting the mental distress. I could be wrong, you may well be a bit sick but try to stay as rational as possible. You will pull through

Could you possibly be pregnant? Morning sickness can happen at any time. I'm sure your doctor will test you for that. Here in the US, you can get ginger lollipops for n*. I have never used them, but I have heard good things from those who did. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I have been having the same problem. Come to find out I was constipated and hungry! So I ate some prunes, went number 2, and now I can eat more. If you eat right before bed, you will be even more hungry than you would without which sounds weird but it's true! Try not eating an hour before bed and it should stop.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~