Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Breaking point

Hybrid View

Default Breaking point

I feel like im at my breaking point with my.stomach issues. If its not one thing its another. Its getting harder everyday acting like im okay. There seems to always be something wrong with my stomach. Too much stomach acid, *D, *N, too much gas, some random pain.I would like to go 3 months without stomach problems. I hate the panic attacks thay.go with them. Those.are just.as bad as being afriad of *V.
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: Breaking point

I know exactly how you feel. I wish I had something comforting to say.

You will get through this though, we all can.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I know how you feel. I had d* yesterday and today and ended up calling in for fear that I was coming down with something though I am better now. My
    Boss was a complete B about it on the phone. My boyfriend was just like
    "Don't lose your job" idk what to do its controlling my life!! Ugh! Do normal people have just as much tummy troubles, they just ignore them? I
    Wonder...

Hey Missy
    I feel your pain, literally. I have tons of stomach problems (IBS, ulcers, etc) and it fricking sucks! What I try to do is pay careful attention to whatever my stomach may be doing and remember a time where I felt the same previously. My rationale is that if I've felt like this before, I'm probably not going to do IT this time either.Sometimes that helps to calm my nerves-unfortunately it's not working so well tonight. In those cases, it's best just to do whatever you can to get a little relief-lay down, take an OTC, etc.
    We need to keep reminding ourselves that we've felt like this before, and we've been ok and this time will be no different.
    Hang in there Hun-it's gonna get better!!
    Jennifer

I don't have intestinal issues, but my stomach and duodenum seem to not work eight at all. I've never been diagnosed with anything, after tests even,and it's annoying not knowing how to cure it because I don't know what it is!!! You will make it, indigestion can feel so awful at times :-(
    ON THE DARKEST SIDE OF THE SUN