Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default hunger before flu?

I'm just thinking back to when I've had the stomach virus and it seems like I've always had no appetite the day before getting it. So now if i feel hunger in my stomach i think "oh well I'm feeling hungry so i must not be coming down with the stomach flu." But then i realized that sounds ridiculous. Is this theory of mine true or just a myth?

Default Re: hunger before flu?

No, not ridiculous. Anorexia (loss of appetite) often accompanies an illness. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I find being hungry very reassuring, because I`m sure if I was coming down with a bug I`d have no appetite.

The last time I had a SV, I didn't eat dinner the night before. I wasn't hungry and didn't have an appetite. I didn't V* until the next morning. So I agree I find it a good thing to be hungry.

I'll get hungry and thirsty a day before I get a cold or something. The last 3 times I had a sv, I was having stomach issues for a week, or a few days before, so I wasn't eating anyway when I came down with it.
    ON THE DARKEST SIDE OF THE SUN