Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now Lady Ga Ga

Default Now Lady Ga Ga

Now there is video of Lady GaGa v* 3 times on stage during her concert. Seriously! This is horrible!

Default Re: Now Lady Ga Ga

Oh wow! Was she not getting enough attention or something?

Lmao thats weird. Weird coincidence..

Haha weird. I would say that one is way more graphic than the Justin Bieber video in case anyone was wondering. She did continue and didn't even leave the stage.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I bet Gaga thought she would get more fans doing it. She probably had something before the show. I mean, it can't be coincidence. First Bieber, then Gaga? The woman just wants attention.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

who knows with Gaga.....I mean a meat dress....COME ON!!

Does seem to be a bit of a coincidence...right? Apparantly Biebers done it before as well....wonder if its anything to do with eating and then going on stage and dancing around? I can't dance around or exercise straight after eating.....

For the love of Pete! I know that it is different for us emets, but how can people think this is...good show?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bellini View Post
    I bet Gaga thought she would get more fans doing it. She probably had something before the show. I mean, it can't be coincidence. First Bieber, then Gaga? The woman just wants attention.
    No she had a sv like bieber did. If she had any class she would of postponed the show.

Actually, Bieber didn't have a virus. He'd eaten something weird before the show. He said it himself.

It's got nothing to do with class. I don't like Gaga any more than I like Bieber (and I can't stand Bieber) but it's about them not wanting to disappoint their fans. Maybe she felt fine before she went onstage and then the activity made her feel ill, there are SO many circumstances you just don't know.
    Come visit my history blog:

I saw a headline but of course didn't watch the video, but geez, 3 times?? Was it all at once or were there three separate times of her v*? Either way, so gross.

I agree with KaydeeJayde though, people pay big bucks for those concerts and always really anticipate them, so it would be hard to cancel a show. Disappointed fans and potential for trouble if people couldn't get refunds or would be angry about it. If they can still sing and perform, the show will always go on.

This probably happens to musicians all of the time.. I know if I was on the road or flying everywhere and having to do a show every night, I would probably constantly be sick. I can barely travel to another state without catching something. Some are probably just better at hiding it, as in not throwing up all over the stage in front of everyone.

And luckily, Gaga and Bieber use backing tracks! So the music doesn't stop when they get sick, lol.
    "This is impossible."
    "Only if you believe it is."

"I stood yesterday. I can stand today."

I watched the video of GaGa getting sick on stage yesterday. If you havent watched it I dont suggest that you do. It was VERY graffic and now it is stuck in my head. She walks behind a dancer and gets sick like 3 times one right after the other. It is horribly graffic and it is all I can think about. I wish I hadnt watched it. Ugh.

Ridiculous. This has to be a publicity stunt. She probably saw how much free publicity Bieber got from it.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Ridiculous. This has to be a publicity stunt. She probably saw how much free publicity Bieber got from it.
    Oh, I doubt it 110%. I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan and she seems quite horrified that it got on the internet because it means that someone saw her (she tweeted a few days later "I was hoping no one saw me" and then went on about having a good laugh) She also made the effort to try to hide behind a background dancer. If you watch the video, she is trying to make her dance moves camoflauge the fact she was actually bending over to throw up. She's not the type to hide from attention she actually wants lol

She never said it was a stomach virus. Maybe she ate something weird. She was in a different country, after all. Just because people throw up, it doesnt mean they have a stomach virus (to answer Fixxxer) in fact, Biebs made it quite clear it was a bad food combo. Why should he cancel or any celeb cancel a show for something that happens for a few seconds and its over with. He wasnt sick with anything more than that.

Plus, these people are dancing around all over the place. I sure as hell don't budge after I eat, never mind DANCE lol

She was probably just WASTED, considering it's Lady Gaga. It made me feel so much better after Justin released the statement of it being from eating a lot and a bad combination of food and drink before going on stage.

No both bieber and gaga tweeted and confirmed it was a stomach bug. But i agree the sound of their music makes me nauseated.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBn83 View Post
    For the love of Pete! I know that it is different for us emets, but how can people think this is...good show?
    For some people who "party" vomiting is part of "the fun."

Lady Ga Ga does not need to vomit on stage for publicity. Unlike Bieber, she was probably wasted because she's open about her drinking and drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
    No both bieber and gaga tweeted and confirmed it was a stomach bug. But i agree the sound of their music makes me nauseated.
    Uhm

You must not follow their official twitter accounts? Bieber has said to many sources it was milk and spaghetti that he ate

and gaga did not even tweet about it, she tweeted about that it was caught on camera on a few days later

No where was a stomach virus mentioned at all on either celebs account

Edit: She did, however, take the situation in stride, tweeting, "Was praying nobody saw but actually its quite a good laugh if u need one!
    http://blog.music.aol.com/2012/10/08...ce=twitterfeed

https://twitter.com/ladygaga - Official twitter

No one cares about vomitting like emets do ...the show must go on
    Last edited by JadeNight; 10-09-2012 at 03:52 PM.

lol true statement. Meh I think it's really not classy but then again it's Lady Ga Ga...she is the epitome of classlessness sooooo
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I give them credit for going on if they are sick. That takes (to me) MUCH talent. But, if someone were to do it as part of an act, that is the part I don't get!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeNight View Post
    Uhm

You must not follow their official twitter accounts? Bieber has said to many sources it was milk and spaghetti that he ate

and gaga did not even tweet about it, she tweeted about that it was caught on camera on a few days later

No where was a stomach virus mentioned at all on either celebs account

Edit: She did, however, take the situation in stride, tweeting, "Was praying nobody saw but actually its quite a good laugh if u need one!
    http://blog.music.aol.com/2012/10/08...ce=twitterfeed

https://twitter.com/ladygaga - Official twitter

No one cares about vomitting like emets do ...the show must go on
    every media outlet said they both had a stomach bug. food poisoning or noro isn't much different. not arguing with you just telling you what i read.

every media outlet said they both had a stomach bug. food poisoning or noro isn't much different. not arguing with you just telling you what i read.
    Not sure what you're reading, because nothing I've read has said that on either accounts. But I'll take that with a grain of salt compared to what the people themselves actually said, and neither of them said anything about stomach bug on their personal social networking accounts. And even the sources I have read had quoted their personal twitter accounts none of which have mentioned a stomach bug.

It's more than that though, It's like if I said I got sick for being dehydrated, and then someone else said I had a stomach virus, but I know I didn't, and said I didn't. Would you believe the other person? Just a thought. It's a bit frustrating from just a human nature standpoint where someone says how it was, but everyone believes other sources. A lot of people chalk up throwing up to a bug, but that person who got sick knows why.

It doesnt matter to me what they had. I still think it was disgusting. Ive just been noticing a trend on here with members trying to dismiss any illness as anything other than a sv.

Not a Lady Gaga fan AT ALL but she tried hiding behind the dancer when she v* so I am pretty sure she was hoping no one saw. Justin Bieber caught the sv* from someone (I forget his name) because before he met up with said person, that person was v* all night. Or maybe he didn't catch it and it was something he ate. But I am pretty sure he caught it. Not sure about Gaga but I do know she was hoping no one saw so obviously didn't do it for attention.
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

ugh gross seriously

It doesnt matter to me what they had. I still think it was disgusting. Ive just been noticing a trend on here with members trying to dismiss any illness as anything other than a sv.
    because it's not always a stomach virus

It was gross, vomit isn't a sightly thing. But to talk about them like they are scummy people because they threw up, that they should of cancelled a show with thousands upon thousands of people attending because they got sick is just obsurd thinking

Maybe I'm just far to logical to stay on this forum.

Things aren't always a stomach virus :P I read a bunch of news on it as well and never saw anything about stomach viruses, so I think that's where the doubt is coming from.

You may find these links helpful!

These performers are disgusting! Ive` never heard of the likes of Rod stewart, or any of his generation of performers vting on stage, so I can only assume that they`re doing it on purpose just to get attetion, I mean if it`s down to sv`s or something they ate, then how come older singers never did it onstage? Do today`s generation of pop stars just have weaker stomachs?

They are NOT digusting because they threw up. It's just something that happens. You're not helping people by calling someone who vomits disgusting. It just happened to have happened onstage. Some people just have weak stomachs. MAYBE you just didn't hear about "that generation" of performers vomiting onstage because there wasn't as much social media, no internet news, no facebook, no youtube, no super fast way for it to get around.

Fixxxer, not everything IS a virus. In fact, people on here seem to think that it's a LOT easier to catch a virus than it actually is. I KNOW for a fact JB has said he vomited because he ate a bad combination of spaghetti and milk.
    Come visit my history blog:

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    They are NOT digusting because they threw up. It's just something that happens. You're not helping people by calling someone who vomits disgusting. It just happened to have happened onstage. Some people just have weak stomachs. MAYBE you just didn't hear about "that generation" of performers vomiting onstage because there wasn't as much social media, no internet news, no facebook, no youtube, no super fast way for it to get around.

Fixxxer, not everything IS a virus. In fact, people on here seem to think that it's a LOT easier to catch a virus than it actually is. I KNOW for a fact JB has said he vomited because he ate a bad combination of spaghetti and milk.
    totally agree. they can't help it if they throw up on stage, i reckon it was no more than a coincidence that they v* within a week of each other. also, good on them for continuing with their show, if i was them i would be in my bed stocking up on maxolon!

Most people refer to any vomiting and diarrhea as a "stomach virus" or "a bug" or something to that effect but that doesn't mean it is. And those of you who keep saying people are disgusting for vomiting on stage (or in public) seriously need to check yourselves because that thinking is so wrong on so many levels and it does no one on this website any good, least of all yourselves. Despite what you would want to believe, most times most people cannot stop themselves from vomiting or even have time to leave the stage or get to a bathroom or bucket or whatever. Often there is little or no warning - it just happens. When it does, those people are NOT disgusting or rude or inconsiderate or anything else, they're just sick, and being sick, for whatever reason, for any reason, is not their fault and it's not disgusting, and to say it is because it's inconvenient to your emetophobia is plain wrong and terribly selfish.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but seriously, the whole world does not and cannot revolve around your emetophobia and you can't expect it to. You have to realize that YOUR emetophobic thinking is wrong, not the rest of the world, and not people who have the misfortune of getting sick in public. Nobody does it on purpose. Who the hell wants to vomit? And who the hell wants to vomit in public? NOBODY.

And to the person who says her generation of performers never did such things.... are you kidding me? You didn't hear about it back then because social media wasn't around and someone vomiting didn't make the 6pm news. Now, if someone farts in Canada, someone records it and they hear it in real time in Australia!

Vomiting - IT HAPPENS. It's unpleasant. It's even downright gross. But the people aren't disgusting and it's not their fault where and when it happens no more than it's your fault when you sneeze without being able to control when and where it happens.