Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Red face I found an effective alternative to Pepto, Tums, etc. :)

Hi everyone!

This is kinda random... an impromptu review, haha. But I just thought I'd share! I started to get really tired of antacids and too much Pepto tends to make me constipated, adding more problems to my IBS (TMI, maybe, sorry)

So I was surfing Amazon one day looking at ginger supplements because ginger has been recommended to me before, either ginger root, ginger ale or they have capsules with it too but I'm such a wimp about swallowing pills. But I found a hard candy (or like a cough drop style?) version that I really like.

They're called Tummy Drops. They are all natural and I think they taste really good! They have helped a lot with my stomach aches and nausea. Much better I feel like than Pepto, Tums, Rolaids, etc. ever have.

Anyway, just a tip! I'm really pleased with them. They are nice to just have on hand wherever I go which you can't really do with the ginger ale or the actual root, and I prefer that they're natural and not full of chemicals or have any weird side effects.

LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Enteral-Health...ds=tummy+drops
    Last edited by sunnyskies; 10-09-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    "This is impossible."
    "Only if you believe it is."

"I stood yesterday. I can stand today."