Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Worried

Default Worried

I havent felt 100% for a week or so now - just with a cold & n*. But today Ive felt awful. My stomach feels really heavy & I keep having waves of n* that are getting stronger. Ive taken about 80mg of phenergan throughout the day which has helped but not so much now. Then I found out that my work colleague's daughter has been v* a lot since last night. I work very closely with her, we use the same keyboards & phones so Im going to be touching what shes been touching & no matter how much I wash my hands etc its gonna be impossible to be completely safe. Cant think of a reason why my stomach feels like this other that a sv*, its just an odd feeling & nothing like I usually get with my IBS or my gastritis.

Default Re: Worried

I hope you're feeling better. Don't jump to conclusions (easier said than done)! It is probably not a sv*, I understand how you're feeling though. Whenever I have an off-feeling in my stomach I think it's an sv, but don't worry, it's probably just a symptom of your cold! Hang in there, I hope things improve for you and everything works out xoxo

yea i would think if its been a week not feeling good doesn't seem like a stomach bug
    ~strength through purity~
    ~purity through strength~

Is it possible that you maybe have a Post Nasal Drip? Sometimes after having a nasty cold I feel really BLAH from all the congestion?

Thanks for your replies. I went to work yesterday & was ok but I woke up at 6am this morning feeling like I was gonna v*. I dosed myself with more phenergan & a tranquiliser & nodded back off after a while but felt too ill to go into work, this is only my 3rd sick day in 18 months so that goes to show how ill I felt. Ive slept most of the day away but I have eaten cereal & 2 bread rolls. Now I feel worse than evr, the urge to v* is building up & my stomach feels so strange & its hurting . Im scared to death at moment in case I actually end up v*. To top it all my 21 yr old daughter has just said she feels sick, and she never feels n* so thats making me even more anxious. I have had some congestion with this cold but surely that couldnt make me feel like this?