Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm sitting here on the couch nearly in a panic.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I don't feel ill, but I feel a little off. I have a chill in the center of my chest, which from what I remember is something that I feel when I'm sick. I have to work early in the morning, and I'm nervous about that as it's a new job, and I don't want to screw anything up.

Every time I think about the possibility of me puking I get overwhelmed with nervousness. I've got a bucket and my lorazepam here, but I don't know what to do.

Just to fill everyone in, I attended sessions with a therapist for a while, but due to me going to school in a different city, and her now having a baby, I haven't finished any sort of CBT like I wish I had. I'm feeling very anxious, and I just wish this could all be over and done with...

Default Re: I'm sitting here on the couch nearly in a panic.

If you are not feeling sick, don't worry. You are probably just worried about your new job. Relax, everything will be fine. It's late, watch something to distract you and try to sleep.

Good luck!
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.