Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dirty microwave.. panic!!

I just ate some pasta thing that you make in the microwave, and when I went to put it in the microwave I realised there was a brown mark on the bottom of the microwave, so I'm guessing my mums not cleaned the microwave since the last time she used it. But anyway I just shoved the pasta in anyway cause it was in a pot, however you did have to peel the lid back when putting it in the microwave. So yeah I ate a bit of pasta and then I found some brown hard thing in it!! So now I threw it away and now I'm totally freaking out, cant concentrate on anything else! Feel n* already! I don't know when the last time the microwave was cleaned, my mum works constantly and I never use it... Is there a chance that the manky microwave could make me ill? In panic mode here.

Default Re: Dirty microwave.. panic!!

No you wont get ill.

Default Re: Dirty microwave.. panic!!

The brown hard thing might be a burned part, that happens to me with microwave meals cause I always overcook them! I don't think it will make you ill at all, there's no way the brown thing from the bottom could have gotten into the pasta, and you didn't eat the brown thing in the pasta so everything is fine
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!