Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling anxious

Default Feeling anxious

I just read something online...something I wish I could erase from my mind 'cause I'm pretty sure it's going to consume my thoughts for the next few days and I will go back to obsessive hand washing and picking up other old OCD habits I had abandoned. Shoot I need to stop researching stuff online. I am not trying to upset anyone but I was researching adenovirus because my lymph nodes are really swollen this evening and my throat is sore. I forgot that adenoviruses can also cause gastroenteritis. I read a bit of information in regards to incubation period after exposure for adenoviruses of the intestinal tract. Not a happy camper to say the least
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: Feeling anxious

Your gonna be fine dead. The pollen count is off the charts right now. Thats probably all it is.

Arghhh I am beginning to feel pretty bad. It feels like something is lodged in the right side of my throat. I open my mouth and it is swollen kind of near my gums in the far back of my mouth only on the right side. The left side looks and feels fine. It is uncomfortable to swallow. I think it is swollen nodes but I'm not certain. No other symptoms so far except for lethargy. I slept an awful lot today. I have to work tomorrow unfortunately most likely a double. That's 11am-230am. Lovely
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Arghh have pretty intense cramps now that literally came out of nowhere I don't think it is anxiety. Too sudden.
    My shadow

Actually that can be caused by a cut in the mouth. I know I do it all the time, especially when I eat doritoes! LOL. For some reason they shred the roof of my mouth. The mouth is extremely sensitive, so any llittle scratch can cause it to swell... Although I am not a doctor. (LOL, don't want to be given grief again for giving out medical advice!)

it's okay! I have a slight fever. I just want to stay in bed but I HAVE to work tomorrow.
    My shadow

I feel so uncomfortable when my body is too warm. I would much rather be cold unless I am in the shower. I usually have my fan going at all times. I love the feeling of cool air on my face and neck. I just finished working out not too long ago and I feel a bit better. Perhaps it's just exhaustion I feel now so I'm not really focusing on my body at the moment. Going to go with this lol, take a shower, make some hot tea then hit the hay. I really just would like to avoid waking up tomorrow only to feel worse which is usually the case
    My shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    How high is your temp? My sons doc says that there is no temp till 100 degrees. Could be hot from working out. It is humid over there? That could make you hot.
    It is also a fact that your body temperature runs higher in the nighttime

My normal temp is 96.8-97.5. Anything above that and I usually feel pretty unwell. I feel awful when it is at 99. The only exception is when I am ovulating. My temp is always elevated around that time, but so is everybody's. I was at 103 when I had my kidney infection last year and I was convinced I was dying lol. I tend to be such a baby when I feel sick. Just leave me here to die and go about your life lol. I don't handle it that well hahaha. It was a tiny bit humid today but not bad at all.
    My shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    I am such a baby when I am sick also. I usually get ignored by my family though.
    That's horrible! I think it is cause we are mom