Yes I understand what the actual process is but I see so many discrepancies that it just doesnt make sense. The latest example I have is a co-worker called sharon. Her 30 year old daughter was violently sick last wednesday, so much so that she couldnt work & she NEVER takes time off. She lives nearby her mother & the evening after the v* started-it carried on for 24hrs approx- she went to her mum's with her 2 young children. But she never actually v* in her mothers house so no sv*particles were there!
I wasnt in work today but another co-worker rang to say sharon wasnt in cos she was v* now. It must be bad cos apparantly shes come to work in the past with a sv* & even passed out in toilet!! Thats at least 4 days since her daughter was ill. I thought it was a 72 hour incubation period, plus I know she was dreading catching it & so would have been taking the necessary precautions. Im soo scared cos Ive been feeling ill for days now. What are the chances that I havent caught it as well. The last time I actually worked with her was last thursday, but I was in work on saturday & used the same phones & keypads as her. I know I wasnt careful as far as putting my fingers in my mouth so Im now convincing myself Im next I bloody hate emet