Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I ate lunch about an hour ago and just went to get a candy bar. THis is going to sound kind of gross but I burped and I felt some acidic "spray" come up. It went in my mouth and in the back of my nose. Is that normal? I don't particularly feel n*. I have had a little stomach pain in my lower left abdomin, but I thought it was probably just gas, constipation or I can sometimes feel when I ovulate (although since I'm on the pill I shouldn't be). I just feel kind of full and liek I'm digesting becuase I haven't eaten much in the last few days. This is probably the first full meal I have had. Does anyone else do that? Does it mean I'm going to v*?

I also have a headache and now my stomach istarting to cramp (bathroom issues). That could be nerves I guess. I don't want to be getting sick! I have tickets to see Grease tonight (the broadway show).

Sounds like you may have some reflux since this is the first full meal you have eaten in a while. Your stomach pain may be related to constipation. I don't think you are going to *v* so don't worry too much about that. Enjoy your show tonight!

Jess

What you are experiencing sounds like acid reflux to me. I have this often, more often than I want.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I have never v'd from it though. Have you tried some tums or anything?

Have fun tonight, sounds very exciting!!!!

I don't have any tums, but I have some Zantac. Can it happen without any heartburn with it? Usually, I think I also have heartburn. My headache feels like sinus stuff.

My parents are taking me to the show for my birthday. I love going to the theater, so I really want to feel better so I can enjoy it!

I think Zantac will help for acid reflux, or what is sometimes called sour stomach. I dont think you have an sv or anything like that. I know all that sinus stuff can make your stomach feel off too, my husband gets an upset tummy from it sometimes, and he has bad sinus/allergy troubles.

Sounds like acid reflux. When is your birthday?? How old are you going to be?? Enjoy your day, and I wouldn't worry about anything, just eat something bland or have some milk, it should help. And...
    [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

I agree that it sounds like reflux and you wont' v* from it. Have fun tonight, you deserve and emet-free night and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

My birthday actually isn't until Sunday and I will be 24.

I feel like I'm too full or something. Still not n*. It hasn't happened again, but sometimes I feel like Something is in the back of my throat. Yucky!! It was probably those Doritos I had for lunch . . . nothing good ever comes from Doritos!

doritos are no good

your gonna be fine enjoy the show

and happy b-day

yea its probably reflux like has been suggested by so many people. try any kind of antacid and if you are nervous about the show tonight, take some with you. you are not going to be sick, so relax and enjoy! come back and tell us about all the fun you had!

Still sounds like reflux to me. I hope that you are feeling better now. Let us know.

My parents are coming any minute to pick me up. I took some Excedrin for the headache and took a nap with my hubby, so my head feels much better, bu tmy stomach is a little uneasy now. Not so much the relux, more the other way. Maybe just my IBS from worrying earlier this afternoon? I just hope nothing happens at the theater! My mom always has to get dead center so of course, no where near an aisle!

Hope you're feeling better. I've had that happen to me a couple of times, and it's surprising and weird, but like everyone else said, it's not going to make you v. Hope you enjoy the show!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I hope that you had a good time tonight and that you are feeling better. All the worrying you did could make your tummy feel uneasy too.

Keep us posted!!!!

How did everything go?? What movie did you see??

Well, I think I worried myself into feeling bad. I felt n*during the whole play, but I made it through. I also didn't eat dinner, so some of it may have been hunger. I hate this! I love seeing plays but every single time I go, I go through this.

Anyways, the play was really good. It was "Grease" and Frankie Avalon was actually in it. Then, after the play was over, he sang a few songs. I knew who he was from Grease the movie, (he sings the song "Beauty School Drop Out" for anyone who doesn't know) but I didn't know any of his music because it was WAY befor emy time. But my parents really liked it, and my mom thought he looked good. It was kind of funny seeing my mom and a bunch of other women her age go all starry eyed over him. It reminds me of a bunch of teenagers over the latest teen hearthrob.

Thanks for all of your support again guys!