Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Hello...new to this...

Hello everyone, just joined this today and hoping that this site will help on the road to recovery! Have suffered with emetophobia probably since I was small but the last 2 years it has become severe and takes over my life. I have major panic attacks and run from any situation when I feel ill, the latest being this week when I flew to Malaga on holiday with my sister got in a major panic and flew back home 24 hours later! So have decided its time to take control. Had some hypnotherapy about a year ago which helped short term but recently I feel like I am loosing control of it again. Would love to chat/support others on here, happy to know that I am not alone with this fear and that I'm not crazy 😊

Default Re: Hello...new to this...

Hello, i'm sorry to hear you are suffering alot with the emet at the moment! I can relate alot to what you have said, i also panic in any situation and run when i feel ill. It's a natural response now. I want you to know that you are not alone in this, and i would be happy to chat with you (: so feel free to PM me any time!

Rory.

You are not alone and we are all here to help. Feel free to PM whenever

Hey! Sorry you're having a rough time. Don't worry you're not alone with it! Hope you get some great support on here :-)