Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Its here help!

Default Its here help!

I was at my volunteering job yesterday and the kennel manager v* she said she had a migraine the night before so i thought to myself 'man up its nothing just from her migraine' as she said she felt s* from her head not her stomach.

Anyway fast forward to now, I have the WORST cramps ever, explosive d* and feel like im gunna v*

Someome please help i cant do this :'( im in mental health crisis as it is :'(

Default Re: Its here help!

As long as she didn't get sick right next to you, you aren't going to get anything from her, and if it was a migraine, then you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure your symptoms are stress related, anxiety can make you feel totally sick, even when you are not. Go out and do something distracting, call a friend, eat blandly, could the d be something you ate?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you are in mental health crisis right now that can account for the explosive diarrhea. Stress does terrible things to the body, especially the digestive system. Hope you feel better soon!

I can actually panic myself into feeling almost as badly as if I have a sv. try to calm down i know it's hard

sometimes out tummys just do that.....from spicy food, or food that was too rich, too much vegetables, not enough water.....could be anything. Just make sure you top up your fluids...you don't want to get dehydrated and put a hot water bottle on your tummy to ease the cramps. If they diarrhea continues for more than 24 hours give your doctor a shout.

How're you doing over there dear?
    Life is so worth living.