Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation I hate feeling like this!

I was walking to the train station this morning when I noticed I'd walked past v* on the ground. I don't think I walked close enough up step in it. But my mind is running wild with what ifs right now! I'm working as a dresser on fashion shows at the moment so I spend a lot of time on my knees and I'm worried about something being on my shoes or the hem of my pants. I can't see anything but still!
    I'm so sick of freaking out like this.

Default Re: I hate feeling like this!

Hi I know this was a while ago now but unless your next to someone who is v*ng, you can't catch the bug from walking past it. Plus it could have been for any reason, that's how I try and make myself feel better with things like that, but for future reference don't panic about things like that because you WON'T catch it from walking past it honestly. If your worried Youv stepped in it then put your shoes on a hot wash because you don't know how long it's been there for. Hope this helps for if there's a next time