Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Got drs appointment

Well after a week of feeling like crap Im off to see a dr in morning. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of whats going on with me & treat it. I think maybe Ive got either a water infection or a chest infection. Whatever it is Im feeling awful. Once again its early hours of morning & Im wide awake after sleeping for just a couple of hours. Feeling sick, achy & as though Ive got a temp The trouble is I hate going to drs & mixing with dozens of other sick people. I end up watching everyone for signs that they may possibly v* & I also worry that Im gonna pick up whatever ailment theyve got

Default Re: Got drs appointment

What is a water infection? Is that like a bladder infection? You said you have that or a chest infection. Could it be possible you have both? Those areas arent close together to confuse the location. However, even if you have both, an antibiotic will treat both. If it is a bladder infection (if that is what water infection means), you are definately best going to docs, cause leaving it untreated is agonizing! Hope you feel better soon!

Yeah a urine infection. Im just clutching at straws really & hoping that its just something that can be cured with antibiotics. Im gonna take a urine sample with me so that I dont have to use the toilet in the drs surgery. Im guessing it could be one or the other cos of the symptoms. I keep needing to pee like every hour or so plus my chest is aching, tight & wheezy. Just walking down stairs leaves me breathless & my heart seems to be pounding from over exertion!! Im not a smoker & usually do a fair bit of walking so this is definitely not normal. And of course Im n* & feel like Ive got a slight temp. My body seems to be falling apart recently!

Don't touch the magazines in the waiting room and you'll be just peachy get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by claire43 View Post
    Yeah a urine infection. Im just clutching at straws really & hoping that its just something that can be cured with antibiotics. Im gonna take a urine sample with me so that I dont have to use the toilet in the drs surgery. Im guessing it could be one or the other cos of the symptoms. I keep needing to pee like every hour or so plus my chest is aching, tight & wheezy. Just walking down stairs leaves me breathless & my heart seems to be pounding from over exertion!! Im not a smoker & usually do a fair bit of walking so this is definitely not normal. And of course Im n* & feel like Ive got a slight temp. My body seems to be falling apart recently!
    Gla you are going to docs! A chest that is tight, aching & wheezy is a sign of bronchitis/pneumonia. And that can make you feel crappy ALL over!

Just can't get back to sleep cos Im feeling so awful. The nausea is really bad & Im hot to touch & my head is banging. This has been going on for well over a week now & if anything its getting worse.