Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad panic!!!!

Default Bad panic!!!!

So I have had an awful day today for person reasons and all that has gotten me thru today was knowing I am heading down to Salem MA for a fun spooky day!!! So happy and heading store right now to get the things I need when all a sudden it hits me...one of the things I am doing is a haunted cruise with full bar and grill. Now, it us not so much being on the boat, it is eating the food! This sounds so stupid, but I am as freaked out as if I was going I a real big cruise, like worried about noro!!! Help! Would y'all go???

Default Re: Bad panic!!!!

Your going to be fine. Go and have fun, just keep the hands clean.

Default Re: Bad panic!!!!

First of all, have fun in Salem! I grew up in Boston and LOVED going to Salem for Halloween. So much history there, plus it's spooky! As for a dinner cruise, I went on one around the Boston harbor and ate the food and was totally fine. The food was actually good! Don't worry about noro, the reason it spreads on cruise ships is because people are cooped up there for so long in tight quarters that it's extremely easy to spread. If you're only on the boat for a few hours, that risk is eliminated.

Go have fun!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!