Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Attention!! beat norovirus!!

Attention all emetephobes, with this being the start of my second pregancy and norovirus season as u can imagine anxiety has been running high, due to this i have been doing tonnes of internet research and have found a product that claims to kill norovirus and protects surfaces for up to 30 DAYS!! and protects hands for up to 6hours!! This product goes by the name of STERIZAR! they do wipes, sprays and hand gels and just general steralising liquid!! on the sterizar website they have actual database of tests with the product against norovirus, and press information with documents proving the product kills norovirus!! one of the greatest facts about this product is it is alcohol free and safe to use on young children and because it has a 6hour protection on hands, u mummys can use it on your childrens hands before going out, school etc, and they should stay germ free!!

I hope this has brightened up a few of your evenings, it certainly has mine!! will be nice going to bed tonight with a little sigh of releaf that there is some hope out there at the daunting time of year!!

Default Re: Attention!! beat norovirus!!

I am going to look for it online! Thanks! That's amazing, I won't have to use hand sanitizer all the time.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I don't know. Gimmicks like that appear too good to be true and usually that's the case. I may look into it though. Thanks for posting.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I think it's only available in the UK. :/ I use Germstar Noro, I wish it had the same 6 hour barrier.

I thought it sounded too good to be true so I did some light digging. I have only found good things so far, but I'll be sure to dig deeper just to be sure when I have some more time. The prices look reasonable, especially if it lives up to the claims.

Personally though, I'm just going to stick with hand washing It's cheaper and already part of my routine!

You may find these links helpful!