Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone!!! What do you like to do on a Saturday night?I AM a desperate housewife and forget what it is like to actually have a life.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Just kidding-sorta.

He he, desperate housewife, here too, I am no help whatsoever on this topic!! Someone give us stories so we can live vicariously through your social lives!!

I'm a little late catching up on posts!

I'm not exactly a desperate housewife (yet), but I don't have a very active social life.

Usually on Saturday night, I hang out with my hubby. We either go to dinner or get take out. Sometimes we'll go to the theater or we'll rent a movie to watch at home. Sometimes we even go to the drive-in and make out! Nothing more exciting than that!

Jess

aaahhh the romance!That's what I miss the most now that I'm a desperate housewife.I'll be married 10 years on August 7th.The first 5 went by pretty good but these last 5 aaaarrrgh!![img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Uh-oh,swiftette,that scares me! I thought the first year was the hardest!

Jess

I am definetely a Desparate Housewife...married 16 yrs...wow...my saturday nights consists of cooking...watching maybe a movie...while my husband sleeps getting ready for his 3rd hsift job...he usually works weekends too...so fun fun for me....sometimes I may go visit my sis in law who just had a baby....not too much excitement for me either...Kat

i work. im a waitress so i hate weekends, monday is the best day for me so on saturday, im spending it serving people
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I think I'm going threw some kind of mid life crisis. My youngest went to school this year and at first I was like "Woooo hooooo!" But after a couple of months, that had worn off and now I just feel like I have no life. I've been so busy being a stay at home mom for 8 years and it's like- now what? I did'nt go to college, I was a bank teller for 10 years which I hated, andI applied for beauty school last week, which was very brave for me because it was something I've wanted to do for a long time but did'nt have the courage to get out there and go for it, only to find out it costs 5000.00 MORE than my student loans will cover. Now I'm back to square one again.

well..i am almsot 22 and will have been married for 2 years in July...and Im already sunk into "desperate housewife" mode...we occassionaly eat out...or have takeout...and maybe rent a movie..if we get darring we go bowling...on VERY rare (like 2 times maybe 3 a year) we go to a party...or camping with other folks from the fire department (my husband and I both volunteer).

so..at 21..married...i feel like such a live wire...we actually sat oen saturday..with no tv and read the whole day and evening..while thats nice..and i dont want to be a party animal or anything..i would occassionally like somthing better!!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks