Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Drank too much-feel sick.

I had too much to drink tonight. I rarely drink and today I had two margaritas and two beers and I have a very low tolerance to alcohol and I feel extremely sick now. Every time I drink I v* acid in the morning. I've been drinking water and took vitamins to decrease my chances of a hangover in the morning, but I'm so scared that I'll v* or be n* all day long. Any advice?

Default Re: Drank too much-feel sick.

I reckon if you were going to be sick you would have by now...don't gulp the water - drink it slowly. Maybe try eating something simple to soak up the alcohol. Back in the days before my emet got so bad - I always had something to eat on the way home or when I got home from a night out - I had pot noodles in my cupboard for that EXACT purpose!

My guess is - given that you've typed a totally coherent message - that you're not very drunk - so the chances of having a hangover a pretty slim. But I have to ask the question - if you KNOW drinking alcohol makes you sick - why do it?

Well every time I drink I v* the next morning, not at night. I'm not drunk, I just feel very sick. I drank for a friends "celebratory promotion party."

First thing, best thing you can do when drinking is don't mix, either stick to drinks or stick to beer. Generally people vomit acid in the morning from the hangover, which is due to dehydration. Another thing that is good is to take some vitamin C and Vitamin B before going to bed, will help reduce the hangover! When you get up in the morning, drink water and eat fruit. Ive been there, done that, and those things help to relieve any hangover.

I've heard about the vitamin B and I have some somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. :/

I think its actually called "Vitamin Water"

Quote Originally Posted by loop-star View Post
    I think its actually called "Vitamin Water"
    There are like 16 different flavors of vitamin water.....

I love the XXX one, I drank some last night and going to get more this morning. I have to work, so hopefully I don't feel like crap all day, but I'm definitely feeling better than I thought I would. Woke up feeling sick a bunch in the night but I think most of it has passsed. Thanks, guys.