Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Yogurt?

Default Yogurt?

I saw something online, where a guy who was exposed to the sv ate some yogurt because he was told that the enzymes from the yogurt would eat the stomach flu bacteria. Anyone ever hear of this before? I'm wondering if there's any truth to it. I'm about to conduct some research.

Default Re: Yogurt?

I have heard this before but I think yoghurt would be more effective preventing the sv*. If you contract sv* symptoms something tells me I would not be lining up for a box of crackers for some time, let alone a dairy product. But you never know I guess. Maybe once symptoms subside then consumption of yoghurt might speed up recovery and kill off any of the remaining virus. But that is just my own personal theory. On a sidenote, I reckon Jalna yoghurt is fantastic and delicious/healthy!

Great articles! I love me some yogurt!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Kinetic, I'm definitely thinking more along the lines for when we've been exposed, or just as a normal preventative. No way I'd eat it if I were already feeling n*. Dairy would NOT be a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by ewilkins View Post
    Kinetic, I'm definitely thinking more along the lines for when we've been exposed, or just as a normal preventative. No way I'd eat it if I were already feeling n*. Dairy would NOT be a good thing!
    No it definately is not I learnt that the extremely hard (and traumatising way) - think sv* and a rainbow paddle pop, because my Dad is a genius and all

I've heard about this too...I think greek yogurt is best.