Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feel sick. all day. every day. annoying!

ok so if you go on my profile and read my last 2 posts, you'll see i'm under a lot of stress
    i dropped out of college because it was too much. and i'm starting prozac on sunday (i got it today but i have a family party tomorrow and i don't wanna risk side effects there)
    i'm looking for a little job instead
    but what is fucking IRRITATING ME
    is i STILL feel sick, after a course of antiemetics and 3 weeks off. i've made a new really close friend and that's lifted me a bit
    stress is going away and i felt pretty good past few days
    i got an early period and it's the heaviest i've ever had (tmi) and it might be that, and i have a cold, but i feel really nauseous again and i'm at my wits end with it. i had it on the bus yesterday as well
    and it's real nausea, not the anxiety kind. my doctor said it was stress but when will it fucking go away?

Default Re: feel sick. all day. every day. annoying!

oh and there's nothing wrong with my appetite now! i just feel like eating and eating and eating all day, as sick as i feel. it's so grim

I feel you, my stress has been at an all time high lately, and it's causing me to be n a lot. it's so frustrating and I keep questioning if I'm actually n or if it's me just stressing. it's tough

it's a right bitch init! i've had this before when i was doing my year 10 exams 2 years ago, and it was to the point i'd dry heave and nearly vomit every day, and that was before i had anxiety
    but i've done everything i can now to stop the stress and it's still happening! my therapist says i have a problem where i bottle it up too much, because i do, i'm afraid of looking weak and i know getting it out of me would help, but i'm embarrassed to do it