Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomachaches?

Default Stomachaches?

I heard a lot of people say that you only have a SV when you have unbearable stomach pain... I'm not sure what this is, but I was fine for a while and then when I moved around - like, twisted my torso to look over my shoulder - a really sharp pain and N hit. And now I'm having a panic attack over it... I feel a bit better in terms of pain, but still very N. Is that normal? Is there something wrong?

Default Re: Stomachaches?

Quote Originally Posted by FearNoStorm View Post
    I heard a lot of people say that you only have a SV when you have unbearable stomach pain... I'm not sure what this is, but I was fine for a while and then when I moved around - like, twisted my torso to look over my shoulder - a really sharp pain and N hit. And now I'm having a panic attack over it... I feel a bit better in terms of pain, but still very N. Is that normal? Is there something wrong?
    I don't know who is telling you this, I've never heard that. I get sharp pains all over my body, all the time. I get ovarian cysts, have constipation, etc, etc. People can have the stomach flu and can just be uncomfortable, some get quite ill, some barely notice it. Every person is differnt. Generally with s SV, it is nausea, not sharp pains, but like I said everyone is different. Sharp pains make me think more that it is Gas.

Default Re: Stomachaches?

Okay. Thanks - I'm still feeling sort of N, but it's a bit better. I just wanted to put my mind at ease