Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: What is this?

Default What is this?

I have this dull achey, kind of burning pain/feeling all over my entire stomach. It doesn't feel like heartburn or acid reflux because it's more centered, like in the pit of my stomach. It's getting worse. I kind of have throat n* but not normal and an occasional sharp-ish pain on the left middle. I took a Zofran, but obviously that isn't going to help this weird pain. Anyone have any ideas what it is or what I can do about it?

Default Re: What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by jadeshine View Post
    I have this dull achey, kind of burning pain/feeling all over my entire stomach. It doesn't feel like heartburn or acid reflux because it's more centered, like in the pit of my stomach. It's getting worse. I kind of have throat n* but not normal and an occasional sharp-ish pain on the left middle. I took a Zofran, but obviously that isn't going to help this weird pain. Anyone have any ideas what it is or what I can do about it?

Any better?

Default Re: What is this?

Thanks for replying. A little better but still really achey and lots of lower abdominal cramping.