Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default In a bad way! Help!!

Im sat on toilet having d*. Im experiencing this awful sensation inside my bottom like a huge amount of pressure, but although it feels like trapped wind it isnt. When I try & release it small amounts of d* comes out instead of wind!! I know this is tmi but Im desperate. Im also getting more & more n* & Im trying not to panic but Ive not had this before. Help please

Default Re: In a bad way! Help!!

Wow Claire - you're really having a bad time of it just now aren't you?!

Could it be a side effect of the meds you were given at the hospital by chance?

I'm not sure but my IBS does this sometimes. I agree, could it be a meds side effect?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks & yeah Im having a really crappy time lately. It may all be related to this 'virus' or whatever the hell it is. I mean they did tell me there was some fluid around my heart for reasons they just cant figure out. I went back to work yesterday & today. I actually felt better this morning but by late afternoon I felt ill again. Ive taken max dose of phenergan, 2 mild tranquilisers & some buscopan for IBS. Thankfully at the moment things have eased off & the n* has subsided. Its so exhausting with all these health problems lately. I thought I was in a good place up until a few weeks ago. Id been walking to work 5 or 6 days a wk for a year & so was fitter. Id been taking zinc supplements for 3 or 4 months to improve my immune system & for just over a week Ive been taking a probiotic.

I wasnt given meds as such. I had a blood thinner injected into my belly, then the next day I had a dye put into an iv for the ct scan but was told there'd been no side effects. I was due to go for a new round of bloodwork tuesday coming that my dr ordered the week before I had these hospital ones. They told me I wouldnt need half of the drs cos he could access my results from the hospital but I was due to get a glucose test and a couple others. I know I sound weak & pathetic but both my arms are so bruised & sore from the larger needles I needed for the dyes (one failed so had to get another thicker one in other arm) Im going to rebook cos I just dont feel up to being poked & prodded again.

do you know what the blood thinner was that they used? Was it Warfarin....Asprin? Something else? Most blood thinners are Asprin based - my dad is on blood thinners because of he has a heart condition and now a DVT - and he used to get the runs on a frequent basis because the Asprin plays havok with his gut. I flat out can't take Asprin at all because it gives me heinous diarrhea

It wasnt warfarin, it was just an instant blood thinner injected into my belly. it was so quick but after several minutes the burning sensation & the bruise started to bother me.

Its stress induced ibs.