Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Birth Control Pill - Logynon. Any advice??

I had so many problems with my previous pill (it was another combined contraceptive pill) and ended up in hospital at one point point because I had been on my period for a month straight and was in pain.

My doctor has only just figured that the pill is just not working with my body, and has decided to change it.

I'm due to change onto this new pill tonight but I'm petrified. I really am scared about how it will muck up my body and how it's going to make me feel. I'm off work with anxiety at the moment anyway so am already on edge.

Has anyone used this pill? Or changed pills? Any advice would be appreciated!

Default Re: Birth Control Pill - Logynon. Any advice??

I used the Brenda-35 or something and it effed me up - mood swings, horrific period pain, acne worsened. Did pretty much nothing for me.
    My doctor told me a lot of women can't tolerate the pill. Try switching, but if you find things go wonky again it may just be that you can't take it. I am not sure why but I would ask your doctor.