Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys.

Dunno if anybody remembers me from the old forums, my username there was LoneWolf I think, I was involved with making the old Habbo Hotel room we had, for those who remember that. Anyways, I had some PC changes and stuff and ended up losing my password and changing emails and all sorts of stuff, but I have finally got round to registering again and plan on sticking around this time, so thought I would make a little post saying hi. Again.

So..hi. Again.

hi! I rememebr you [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]. Welcome back!!

Hey There LoneWolf!!! Of course we remember ya'!!! And I remember those "Habbo Hotel Days" too!!LOL!!Good to see you back!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Sorry about all that computer trouble!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Hope everything is sorted out now!

How have you been doing? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ummm cant say i do remember you no... but stil, nice to meet u !!

WAHEY

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome back!!

I was in the Habbo Hotel room the other week, did you all know you can get pets there now or somethign??

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I remember you too! Welcome back!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick

Welcome back!!

I was in the Habbo Hotel room the other week, did you all know you can get pets there now or somethign??

Pets??? Wow!!! Them Habbo Hotel guests are movin' on up!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] I'll have to visit it again sometime!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

i remember ya! welcome back! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

hey! i remember you too... i wasnt really an active member back then so you probably dont know me though! I was more of a looker than a poster but welcome back!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Thanks people.

I haven't been on Habbo for a while, pets sounds cool though! Yeah, all my PC troubles are sorted now *touch wood*. How has everyone been while I was away? I hope everyones alright.

Not up to much at the moment. Unemployed and seeking a job, needing some cash, lol. I have started doing a radio show over the internet every night, I finally decided what I wanna do as a career. I want to get into radio. Ideally presenting, but even working behind the scenes would be awesome. Might be nothing more than a dream, but i'm gonna try!

Anyways, thanks for the welcome everyone!

radio? cool. u cud be as famous as Chris Tarrent one day

hope that u manage to do what you want to do

got to go, my dinner is ready just incase u wanted to know, lol.

Jen x xx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Hey! I think it's cool that you work in Radio!One of mymajors is Mass Media so I want to do something something similar in either radio, television, or film. I would like to be mostly behind the scenes. But I'm stuck between that and becoming a teacher...howopposite the two are, I know! I went to a special high school with a media academy and that really nurtured my love for the field!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

HI! I remember you too. Welcome back!

What is the Habbo Hotel? *clueless blonde looks around and scratches head*

My major was Mass Media too, when I was still in college. My last semester there, before I was forced to drop out, I fell in love with radio. I took a class as an elective and found my passion. I'm hoping to go back someday. Best of luck to you!

Heather,

You'd make an AWSOME DJ!! You've got the such a greatpersonality and the sense of humor to do it!!! I'd love to see you with your own radio show!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Hi,

Welcome back LoneWolf! I remember you!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Hello

Yea, whats habbo hotel? sounds intriguing. n whats ya radio show about n where on the internet is it?