Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I watched the movie called Aviator, the story about Howard Hughs and I must say it was a good movie. It is a 2 disc and on the second disc it has a story about his life and what he has achieved in his life and than there is a part about OCD. There is a doctor from UCLA talking about OCD, why people have it. I found it really interesting. Talks about the brain of a OCD person

Rhonda!!!! Its so good to see you on the boards again!!!! I have been wondering where you have been, and how you are doing?

I am doing good Leigh, now that the nice weather is here I find that the phobia isn't on my mind 100% but it will once late September comes, than I will be a basket case! How are you doing? I read that your daughter was sick how is she now? I hope things are going well for you!!

My daughter is doing better. My son actually had it first. Apparently, it is some kind of viral throat infection that is hearlded by vomiting ............ lucky me, lol!!!! One of my neices had the same thing a few weeks ago.

Im glad to know you are doing well, I had missed seeing you on the boards!!!!

I watched the Avaitor tonight, and it was funny to see some of the stuff he did, cause I could relate. I was with my new boyfriend when we watched it, and I was pointing out things that I did too.