Hello, I'm new here. Well somewhat. Just like most of you, fall and winter are the hardest months due to the dreaded flu. So every fall and winter I come here for support. This time I actually joined, because I need to get through this and hopefully get over it! (Easier said them done.....)

This time I'm in search to find any helpful advice and support to get through these next months. It seems like I am doing everything possible to not catch the flu. I work in a Salon so I'm around the public everyday!! Anyway, every odd pain or feeling I have I constantly think its the flu! It terrifies me!! Like right now I have a sharp pain in the pit of my stomach... Deep inside I know it's nothing. But my mind is bringing up the f word constantly. Is there anyone out there that has advice to get away from that!? I get married in a couple months and I want to start my marriage fear free and courageous. I'm going to do everything in my power to make that happen!! Any words of wisdom is much appreciated!!