Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am so frustrated with trying to sell our condo! I just got another phone call from the old people that live below us complaining that they are allergic to our dogs and how they are killing all of the grass and how trashy we made the area look.

I just want to get out of here! We are already listing our house less than what we paid, but right now I am even willing to take a loss to get out of here. AHHHH!!!

Thanks for letting me vent! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That really does sound frustrating sillygirl. Neighbors can be a pain sometimes. We have 2 dogs that stay outside and when they hear or see something, they do what dogs are supposed to do--bark! We've never had any complaints until a few months ago, a neighbor that just moved into a housing development behind us, actually came to our door and asked us to make our dogs be quiet. He wasn't rude or anything, but it still upset us, being that his house is a pretty good distance from ours and none of our close neighbors have complained. I think it kind of got to him though when my husband told him that he had lived in this development for nearly 6 years and the other guy had just moved in not long ago!

Good luck in selling it and finding something new! Our long term goal is to buy some land and build a house on it with NO neighbors whatsoever. Then our dogs can just bark all they want!

Jess

Ugh neighbors, don't wanna get me started lol. I'm sorry your'e having a hard time and I hope you sell soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin