Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I'm worried

Hybrid View

Default I'm worried

I know I been on here a lot. I don't know if I've been sick or what's going on. I have been dealing with a lot and have been really stressed out. But today I woke up, scooted around the house, drank a cup of coffee and got ready for school. Went to school and it was a little hot today. I got out of school came home and felt like I was hungry and a little queasy. But I haven't been eating much lately so I knew I needed to eat. So I had a bean burrito. My stomach was going crazy. I laid down and suddenly got extremely sleepy but I was scared to sleep cuz too many times I hear people go to sleep and wake up sick. But I fell asleep anyway. My body felt like it was hot but the air made me feel cold so I covered up and in my sleep I was sweating real bad. Does this mean I'm sick. I don't feel sick. My tummy is just making noises and now I'm freaked out.

Default Re: I'm worried

my stomach is churning too and i feel nauseous and can't sleep from worry. I think something is going around my stomach does not want food the last couple days ugh this sucks!

Default Re: I'm worried

I started to calm down. I'm not 100% better. I don't know what's going on. It sucks. I started to get gassy and I feel like I'm going to have D but I don't. I just hope I'm not sick.

I hope you feel better too. This fear just makes it worse. I don't personally know anybody who freaks out like I do.