Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I think I have a bug

I'm having really bad sharp upper tummy pains like I have never had before! I also have really bad d! On number 4 and it doesn't feel close to over! Just sucked on a nausea pill. I hate life right now

Default Re: I think I have a bug

are you feeling any better now?
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

Sharp pains in the upper abdomen and n* sound like gastritis to me. If the pain persists or you star to v* acid, you'll need to go to the ER so they can give you pain meds and anti-emetics and antibiotics. I hope it's not gastritis though, acute attacks of it are rough. I was hospitalized three time for it last year. Thinking of you and hope you're feeling better.

I am feeling better now thanks. Didn't have to go Er thank goodness!

Keep in mind that some people are less likely to v* and they will only get the d* component of most bugs. So you're not always doomed. The few times I have been "sick" it was only d* and nausea, but it didn't get worse.

I had that not too long ago. It never got worse. Pepto was used to stop the diarrhea. Glad you're okay!
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~