Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Trying to keep calm

For some reason today I'm feeling *n. I just had a normal BM. I know TMI. But I still feel like I could have the *s *v. I haven't been around anyone tht I know of that has it but I just feel blah. Can someone please tell me I'm ok?! Ugh I hate these panic attacks!!!

Default Re: Trying to keep calm

Hi Sami...I think if you had a normal BM that you are probably okay. I just posted a link here in the forum from the CDC on Norovirus. Here are the symptoms it lists, with diarrhea being one of them: "Symptoms of norovirus infection usually include diarrhea, throwing up, nausea, and stomach cramping. Other, less common symptoms may include low-grade fever, chills, headache, muscle aches, and general sense of fatigue." http://www.cdc.gov/Features/Norovirus/index.html.

Maybe you ate a bit of something that didn't agree with you. Maybe try some ginger, Pepto-Bismol or something like that to see if it helps curb your n*. Hope you get to feeling better!

Thanks. The nausea has went away but now nothing is staying in my stomach. Goes straight through and it's bad d*. I'm hoping and praying its nothing!!

Do you have IBS? I do, and I have d* very very often. I don't know if it's something you have, but if you do have it then that could explain you feeling "off"
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

And I really hope you are feeling better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!