Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help me please

For the past week I Have had 'spotting' with brown blood (Period was due 3 weeks ago I AM NOT pregnant very underweight, very stressed) My best friend who i have seen pretty much for the past 8 days has had little bits of spotting to but hers has been after she has had sex with her partner (She dosen't know when she is due on as she is overweight and suffers poloystic ovaries) Now she has also been having mild cramps and feeling sick (& also a chest infection lol) I Am really worried she has a sickness bug and she has given it to me and soon she will vomit i keep asking her but she keeps saying trust me i would know if i had one but i can't push the thoughts out of my head...

could this be happening to us because we both have different 'problems' or because we have norovirus or a sickness bug :/

ATM I FEEL EXTREME S*

i can't sleep i can't do anything i am so scared! :'(

Default Re: Please help me please

Sounds very unlikely to me. It sounds like she's having hormonal issues or maybe it's because of the chest infection. If she had a sickness bug then she'd be highly unlikely to pass it onto you before she had vomited, and the maximum incubation period for those is 48-72 hours. None of the things you mention are likely sickness bug symptoms; they seem related to the hormonal issues. Have you seen a GP? xxx

Default Re: Please help me please

That is definetly NOT a symptom of a sv. Try not to worry.