Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: stupid stomach

Default stupid stomach

Its been awhile since ive been on here. Which is a good thing. Buut tonight, I ate some mexican food and now my stomach is really upset. I have the shivers tonight and that it is what scares me. I am getting my panic attack from that. Lately with anything i eat i get really gassy, (maybe i should see a doctor?) But it always makes me feel bloated and sick to my stomach. So I am just trying not to freak out tonight. The freaking out is always the worst!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: stupid stomach

I lost my thermometer, which is one of my crutches. I do have IBS and reflux. I hadn't taken my stomach pill in a week (my own doing) and I took it tonight. And Yes i did eat too much. The more I screw around on the computer, the better I feel. But My thing is, I will always stay up until I feel hungry again. It is like my comfort thing. in my mind frame, if i feel hungry then i can't be sick (No one squash this! it's my crutch lol)

Default Re: stupid stomach

Thanks for the support you guys. I am feeling better. You know how we get though. haha. Thanks again!