Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Having a Bad day....

Okay, just to let you guys know some stuff in here is gonna be a little tiny bit TMI, maybe a hair gross, but I think you can handle it.
    So, I've been doing just fine the last two days or so, and was really happy. But this morning I woke up with intestine cramps, and like, hot farts. Whenever I've got the hot toots I feel like it's gonna be the D* even though it's only ever been that way twice. I walked to my nannying, and came back home afterward and was kinda hungry, so I had a glass of apple cider and a sausage link wrapped in a blueberry pancake. My stomach felt a little bit off, and I got worried but then it felt better so about a half hour ago I popped town a mini twix and 10 peanut MM's (because they totally shaft you in the halloween packages). I was feeling great and stuff until I burped, because the air I exhaled tasted like last night's dinner and a little bit of acid. Now I'm all freaked out, because I've still got intestine cramps, and they're moving higher in my stomach. I don't really know what is going on but I'm all shades of freaked the heck out that I'm gonna V*, D* and be sick.

Default Re: Having a Bad day....

Sounds like your tummy discomfort may be due to diet! Try having some ginger tea and eating something a little more bland and I bet you will feel better.

It's possible kyphie.... I've had a fairly excessive amount of chocolate the last couple days... lol

That could certainly make you feel "off"! I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I figure I probably had a minor overdose on miniature twix bars from our candy bucket and it's just making everything all jacked up and wonky.... Just a bunch of fuss for nothin'.

LOL! "Hot farts!" ....Sorry, not laughing at you, just the description... As for the burping... I will NEVER eat hot dogs...because I swear if I eat one and burp 4 days later I still taste the damn hotdog and i HATE how hot dog burps taste!

Its weird, my farts dont smell, but when im gassy it sounds like a seal playing a trumpet.....

I'm in IBS hell right now...you don't want to know about my farts. Trust me....ugh!

yeah I probably have some kind of IBS myself.... got all kinds of GI issues. @TM yes hot farts.... they make your ass feel like it's on fire from the inside, and then you fart and the air is like a zillion degrees. and there should totally be a IBS tab on here, seems we all have it somehow.
    right now I'm all holed up in my bed, my stomach hurts again, and I'm all burpy and worried....

lol, i was on antibiotics last week and i was having all the same gas issues too. i kept think i was gonna d* and then just deep, long farts with no order would come out, lol. TMI.