Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down For the hundredth time this week!!

I'm all messed up on my insides again....
    Yesterday I was all wigged out because I had bad poop cramps and thought something was wrong but I was okay.
    This morning I woke up and was a little hungry but a little icky feeling too, figured it was because I was too hungry, so I had a pancake and a piece of sausage, followed by a mini twix. (we need to HIDE this damn candy). Then the cramps started again, and I had (sorry it's gross) but I had a HUGE poo and felt a ton better, but the cramps came right back about an hour later, and I was feeling sick to my stomach, and realized all I had today was sugar and junk food, so I had an apple with a teaspoon of caramel dip, a handful of pretzels and a couple leftover chicken strips from last night, and a few milano cookies.
    Just, all day I'll have periods of feeling very cold and shaky and nauseous and thinking either V* or D* is coming, and then there are times when I'm feeling totally fine. Right now I'm very twitchy and (gross, sorry) farting a bit, and I feel like I need to burp but nothing is coming. I don't know if I've just had too many mini-twix bars and milanos today so my sugar is just turning me into a terror or what, because as far as I know, nobody I've been around lately has been sick, unless the kids I nanny got sick after I left yesterday, which is pretty unlikely. I've just totally HAD it with this junk and hate feeling nervous and sick all the time.

[added details]
    I was supposed to go to this post-hallowen costume party tonight and didn't really want to because I get so freaked out and sick in cars, so I don't know if any of this is caused by me not really wanting to go tonight and I'm "making" myself not go by feeling sick? Also, LADIES, I usually feel kinda sick and extra super panicky around that time of the month, which was supposed to be last week, but I skipped apparently. Sometimes I think my pre-period anxiety makes me SO stressed, that the stress makes me actually skip my friggin period!! JEEZ!!
    Last edited by RosieRoo; 11-03-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Default Re: For the hundredth time this week!!

These symptoms happen to me all of the time. I doesnt sound like anything to worry about. You'd be feeling a lot more discomfort if it was anything to worry about I think. And yes I always feel super sick and nervous around and on my period. I usually stock up on gingerale when I know its coming up.

If you were sick with a sv you would not have been able to eat all that stuff today. Sounds like classic symptoms of anxiety to me hon. Do you take any meds for anxiety? I think you have been just freaking yourself out a lot lately. Do something you find fun and relaxing to take your mind off it. I know you don't want to go out but I find making myself go and not letting the anxiety win makes me feel way better.

Yeah I ended up being fine yesterday, and I TOTALLY called it too, woke up today with ferocious cramps and the lady flow is here with a vengeance. So now that I'm bleeding to death I'm all shades of messed up but I know that the reason I'm nauseous/crampy/dizzy/hungry/tired/crazy is because I'm a lady and I'm cursed. It's all good now

You sound like you have a case of ibs too. Have you been kinda backed up? That can cause a lot of pooping and farting and cramping off and on.

Try and relax a little maybe you may feel better later.

Erica I've never been diagnosed with IBS, never really had lose poo's, but I have some problems getting super backed up lol. My current cramping is from bleeding to death because it's that time of the month today. I'm feeling a lot better today.

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRoo View Post
    but I know that the reason I'm nauseous/crampy/dizzy/hungry/tired/crazy is because I'm a lady and I'm cursed.
    Hahaha, that's such a good way to put it But yes, that can definitely mess up the digestive system in crazy ways.. it IS a curse!

def pd related. and prob all the high fat stuff. I eat that way too and if I go overboard, I get the cramps, gas, etc.