Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Getting Nervous

My co-worker has been coming to work with a sv for the last 2 days. I think she is doing better now, but still not completely healthy. I have to leave to go pick up my 4 year old brother in law in about 30 minutes, and my stomach is started to hurt. I am having some pains in my intestines - it feels like I might have d*, but when I went there was nothing. Is it just nerves? Do you think I am coming down with it? I really don't want to get it . . .

On a good note, my appt with my therapist went really well today. I really liek her and she seems to have a plan. She also understands what is going on with me and is realistic in what she wants us to do. SHe said that ideally she wants me to v* comfortably (she is NOT going to make me v*) but her main concern is just getting me to live my life without worrying and without OCD issues. I am really excited and I think she is going to help. YEA!!!

congrats on the good meeting with the therapist i know i need to go to one but i cant seem to get my butt in gear , i dont know where to start honestly

your not getting anything just keep saying that

your gonna be fine

I found mine through my insurance company. I just looked for someone who specialized in phobias. I think that is a good way to start . . .