Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Tummy trouble as usual....

So, I feel like right now I'm posting every single day because I have a problem from one thing or another....
    Today's problem goes a little like this; last night I went to bed with terrible intestine and stomach pains, and woke up this morning feeling better, and wasn't thinking about it. I came home from nannying this morning and had a giant bowl of dry cinnamon bun cereal and a miniature gatorade. Then a little later I had a bunch of plain tortilla chips and a chocolate granola bar and about an hour after that, I had a microwaved frozen pizza burrito.
    The burrito concerned me a little, because normally when they're done, the inside is kinda melty and gooey, and this time it was more solid chunks, and a little dry seeming. There was also a puddle of brown melted liquidy stuff on the plate which there usually isn't, but I figured the burrito was just leaking. I ate it and about 45 minutes later I had terrible stomach and intestine pains. I thought it was just me needing to let out some gas, either burp or toot. After feeling super sick for about four hours, and several bouts of belches later I finally felt better. Now that I'm home and feeling better, I just scarfed down a ton of buttered plain pasta and some sweet potato chips, and some apple juice, and I'm worried.
    Was my three hour stomach ache earlier from some kind of food poisoning from the burrito? Am I gonna start the V* D* train if salmonella settles into my system? I'm super anxious about it now, and getting more and more scared as the night goes on.

I also am on my P, for ladies' reference. Just started yesterday and I had some moderate cramping last night, and a tiny bit of cramping today, but I've never had stomach pains with it....

thank you!

Default Re: Tummy trouble as usual....

I do eat some crazy food Cinna, because I'm a crazy girl.... A lot of the time, I eat what I think will make me the least sick because I always think I'm going to be sick. And I figure if it's something I actually want to eat, well, eat it, because normally I'm afraid of eating for being sick and such. Can the burrito cause a four hour stomach ache though? Because I feel like it's the beginning of food poisoning..... I've never had FP before and I'm freaked.

Definitely does not sound like you experienced any type of food-bourne illness. I think it was just the burrito that gave you indigestion! It sounds horribly greasy yet delicious just from the way you described it. Lol don't worry...I eat crazy food, too. I eat anything and everything...no really, I do.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Deadxx I eat them all the time though and have never had a problem, so why would there be a burrito messing me up today? It's really not greasy and I've never had indigestion with them.

Believe me when I say...there is always a first time.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I suppose there must be Deadxx.....