Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I dont know why I decided to watch this show tonight, but I did. Rachel Hunter, the model, was one of the dancers. When they interviewed her and her partner, her partner said he thought she did great considering she was up all night puking. I thought, how nice of her, I feel sorry for her dance partner and everyone else being exposed to what she had. Even these so called "famous" people cant even seem to use common sense when they have been sick.

Oh, and Trista Rhen Sutter, the bachelorette .............. when did she become considered a star?

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

I didn't watch that show, but I can't understand why anyone would want to pulicize the fact that they were sick all night. She was probably just drunk!

Jess

Hi Jenny I just knew someone would write about this.....it's so insane...I watched it too...and about freaked when I heard what Rachel said about being sick!!!!! Of course I then got that dreaded doom feeling...i don't know why..and I had to take a xanax.....after about 30 minutes I calmed down....struck me the wrong way for some reason last night...........and as far as Trista goes...yeah really...what makes her a "Star"???? I would never have considered her a star...by the way...hope you are doing well I will pm you later today ...Kat

I did'nt see that show. I watched that new beauty and the geek show-wicked funny!.I actually felt smart for once.[img]smileys/smilies_49.gif[/img]There are a lot of people who love to tell their v*stories on t.v.and you're right Jess., she probably was just drunk.

O.K. I was writing a paper last night, and I put the TV on for company. I like reality TV even though it's pretty cheesy... but Holy Crap... that show was vile, and it had nothing to do with Rachel Hunter's vomiting. I was laughing so damn hard at the entire premise and at the specific details of what took place. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame.

I don't know why any of these "B" list celebs would punish themselves by going on this show. Poor Rachel Hunter, she seems even more idiotic for suffering through the damn thing when she was sick.

Whoah! That is just too much information! What is it with reality shows today? I was going to watch Beauty and The Geek on the WB, but I guess since they talk about v*, I may reconsider... Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.