Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation The "Let's hit the chatroom" thread!!

Everybody has those emergencies where they want or need somebody in the chat room to talk, desperately and immediately. This is the thread to comment and post on to get the attention instead of like what I've been doing and making a million new threads per week.
    So, I'll start this off then, anybody wanna jump into the chatroom? Not doing too well right now, could use some help....

thankya's to everybody!

Default Re: The "Let's hit the chatroom" thread!!

Always include the link when you call people to the chat room! http://www.emetophobia.org/forumdisp...etophobia-Chat!
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oops thanks gumdropper!! knew I was forgetting something!!

Great idea! Sorry I didn't made it on time. Hope you are feeling better. Just to everyone know, if I'm not online and you still need someone to talk, send me a PM. I use the computer every night and I'm not avaliable only during afternoons (school).
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

is anybody available to chat now? once again my life is sucking and I need help..... it's 9:55am EST just for times' sake.

I'm late, again. Next time, if you want, PM me!
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

it's all good Ana, got it taken care of, cooled down, not nearly as worried as I was before.

Good idea.

I set one up (somewhere) for the nightime (for those who have trouble throughout the night) so this is a good alternative. I hope everyone is well at present!