Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default seriously bugging out, anyone awake???

I'd really appreciate it if someone went into the chat right now

Default Re: seriously bugging out, anyone awake???

Sorry I didn't see this until now, hope you are ok!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's ok, thanks for replying. I woke up with a terrible headache (didn't have a stomach ache or anything) but I associate head aches with v* anyway, and it felt like a migraine which i never get...I tried to read to calm myself down by reading but the words started looking blurry so obviously I panicked. now I've had a head ache all day (less worse than the one I woke up with) and I've been feeling feverish. My roommate told me that my head was a bit warm (we don't have a thermometer)...I'd rather anything, ANYTHING, other than sv*...please please please don't let me have sv*...i don't mind a bad cold, I don't mind a fever, I just do NOT want to v*

I hear you, every time my body does something weird, I freak out. I'm glad you are ok, it doesn't sound like a sv, it could be a cold type thing or influenza or it could just be stress. My body heats up a lot when I'm stressed out. Get a good night sleep tonight, and I'm sure you will be ok tomorrow.

thanks, I'll try...hope I can sleep throughout the night without having a freak out :/