Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I feel sick after everything I eat...

The title pretty much says it all! For the past few days I've been feeling kinda n* before I eat, But I still manage to eat, then after I eat I start feeling terrible again! What could this be? I don't stuff myself or eat too fast or anything, infact I eat very little as it is! I just ate breakfast there and I'm feeling sick to my stomach, it's bloody annoying. I don't have a sv* or fp* or that, I'm totally fine just feel sick after every little thing I eat. I should get my period at any point now, I dunno if that could make me feel yucky? It doesn't usually. Anyone else ever experienced this?

Default Re: I feel sick after everything I eat...

I haven't. When you say everything, you mean everything, everything? You can't even have a fruit or something?

It might be your period. I'm about to get mine and I'm feeling awful, even went to the doctor today. Don't get scared, but I've heard that some people even v* before their periods. If you don't get better soon, call your doctor. Something isn't right there.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well I'm not a lover of fruit, but it's usually more when I eat like sugary stuff! Yesterday I had my dinner, then I had a bit of chocolate, then I felt so ill! It was kinda like indigestion, lasted for hours! Then today I had sugar on my cereal for breakfast and now I feel sick again! But it's happening after mostly everything I eat, I don't know what it is!

Yeah, my mum used to v* and pass out on her period, scary stuff. I'm usually okay though, I get cramps, nothing major, but I don't have cramps or anything yet.

I'm not a lover of fruit, but we have to eat Avoid sugar, then. Our body need sugar, but try to eat at least one fruit per day, and mostly salty things. I really don't know what to say, if it was me I'd see a doctor ASAP.
    I'd say more but I have to get ready for school, sorry.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

Ah, now that you mention sugar....it could be that. Sometimes our bodies don't process refined sugars very well. So does it happen when you eat regular, nutritious food as well?

See I thought it was sugar. Usually after I eat my dinner I'm okay, and I had roasted cheese and I was fine. Then I ate a bag of crisps and I feel sick again! I'm thinking maybe too much junk food, but to be honest I don't really eat that much sugary shitty stuff as it is.

I feel that way around my period. It could totally be that. I have to remind myself every month that I'm due to get my period and it helps me calm down a litte.

My daughter gets like this with every period. She is like this with mild nausea the day before she starts then the day she starts it becomes severe. She won't eat at all on that day. She too is an emet. I have convinced her to eat Ritz crackers slowly throughout the day and this seems to help with her nausea. She wants to start birth control as we have heard it helps. She is 14 and has been doing this since her second period at the age of 11. They told us then that she was too young for birth control but now I think it needs to be checked into.
    Try the ritz crackers or even the club crackers from keebler. I hope you feel better soon!