Well guys, I'm f*cked then, no disinfectant wipes in our house, the only thing there was to do was spray some windex on a paper towel and wipe the keys of my computer off. AoD I don't have an emergency kit, I should but I don't..... I haven't eaten at all today...... too nauseous and terrified to do so. Sarah, thankfully while I was in charge all she did was sleep, and when she woke up she was tons better, asking for french fries and a milkshake because she was STARVING. Still doesn't make me feel any better, she might feel great but for all I know, I could start getting sick at any time....
Cynna, I see a therapist for a multitude of issues, this being one of them. It's been hell the last three weeks, since I got this account honestly. FIrst there was the boys I nanny getting really sick, then having to go to the infected house, then it seems like everywhere I turn around there's something making me sick or other people getting sick.... It hasn't stopped. Thank you for your words Cynna, working with kids is terrifying but I do forget usually and I'm able to have fun with them.