Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i hate this

earlier i went to retrieve a dvd off my flatmat and while i was there she told me she has been v* all night and all morning. She went out last night so i asked if she drank too much and she said no. she told me she had beer, cider, wine, spirits and cocktails. she is absolutely fine now and was when i spoke to her around 5pm today. i know that much of a mix of alcohol would make me ill but she doesnt seem to think so.

im really scared now, its my last night at uni with my bf and instead of enjoying it i can feel myself slowly slipping into a panic

If she is fine now, I'm sure it was just the drinking. Try not to be worried.

just spoke to another flatemate apparently she felt ill before she even went out now im panicking even more. to make it worse my bf is staying the night i just want to be alone when i feel like this

You can't mix drinks like that! She probably didn't think she drank enough to make her sick, but when you mix like that, it doesn't take much!

yeah i agree with everyone Gosh if she drank all that surely it was the drink i know most people with sv generally feel unwell for a couple of days and now she feels fine!!!! i wouldn't worry (I know easier said than done) but i really think it was the alcohol!

I know how you feel about wanting to be alone when you feel the panic setting in. I'm definately thinking that she drank too much, or at the very least, too much DIFFERENT things. You're other roommate said she only felt ill, was never actually ill, could have been something as simple as her period (sorry guys)....try to relax and enjoy you evening with your bf, concentrate on him, and not on the panic. Hope all goes well.

never mix beer with hard alcahol, it will only lead to disaster. it wasnt how much she drank, it was that she mixed that made her sick. dont worry, unless you mix as well, your not going to get sick from visiting her