Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay....**takes deep breath**

I feel like complete and utter s*** right now! I mean....DAMN!!! I don't know how things got so bad so fast!!! Well, maybe I do...you see, my parents got home really late tonight from a graduation party, and they brought me home some dinner from Wendy's. So I ate my dinner around 12:00 a.m. (Spicy chicken sandwich, fries, Dr. Pepper...not exactly food that would suit the stomach late at night.) All was fine for a while. But things started to change VERY quickly. I started to get more and more nauseaus, and more nausea= more panic, which in turn= more nausea...it's the classic equation, right?

Now, I'm freaking out and am literally finding it hard to breathe because I feel so so so sick and I am afraid that itcould happen any moment now. My stomach hurts, and of course there is the nausea. Oh God! I hate to burden you guys like this, and sound like such a drama queen,but I just feel AWFUL AWFUL, AWFUL, and you guys are the only ones that will understand how I feel. I don't feel like waking up my parents, because that will make me even more scared, and kinda confirm that something is wrong, and that something may go wrong, if you know what I mean. So, I'm trying to calm down as best I can. I knew that writing this out might help make me feel better, so thanks for letting me vent. I really appreciate anybody who is reading this. I apologize for it being soconfusing.

I am NOT going to go to bed until I feel better. (One of those rulesI have. I can't go to sleep if there is even 1% nausea. It's 1:45 a.m. here, and I don't want to turn the TV on, because it'll wake my parents. So, I guess I'll stick around on the computer until I feel better. Let's hope that's pretty soon! I'm due for my period in a couple of days, so I was cramping earlier this evening. The combination of that and this is just ick!!! To top it all off, I think I might have a case of the runs. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for listening!!![img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Okay...after a few trips to the bathroom [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img],I feel about 30% better, which is pretty good in my opinion. Any percent better is good! I feel so exhausted though! Panicking can sure take a lot out of a girl! Is it possible to sweat cats and dogs? Well, all this has definetly taken a lot out of me![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I feel dehydrated, but I don't want to drink water for fear of...you know. I might take a few sips though, but not just yet.

Feeling a little bit better,

Neha

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How wonderful are dogs? Just having my dog beside me makes me feel better! Having to chase after himwith my sock in his mouthwas a pretty damn good distraction, too! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]So I would say I am 65% better now!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am getting some water, and going to try and rest. I still have my game face on though.

I feel so lame for answering my own post...twice, but it was one of those "had-to-update" posts.

Anyway, let's just hope I can get some rest.

Thanks for listening to what probably sounded like insane garble!

I have learned my lesson though: No more eating dinner that late, ESPECIALLY not fast food! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

You got yourself through a bad time - well done! Hope you're feeling better now [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Nikki

Glad you're feeling better now! That is really late to be eating that heavy of a meal, so I'm certain that is probably what caused your nausea. It is terrible to have that feeling in the middle of the night.

Jess

Yes.. Pets are awesome. Constant companion I am glad to see that you managed to not get sick and you kept things under control.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Thanks so much everyone! I too am glad that everything turned out okay! I wasn't sure I would make it through the night, but fortunately, after a while of aimlessly surfing on the net, I started to get really tired, and fell asleep on the couch. The only bad part is I woke up to my period and bad cramps. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]Great! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]So that could've also contributed to the nausea and stomach ache. Anyway, crisis averted! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

hey Neha - its good to hear form u girl! altho not good to hear u werent feeling so hot....but better now hey? 100%??

yes - animals are always so so calming and i really want to get a cat one day...soon!

take care hun
    ems x

Quote Originally Posted by ejb199
    hey Neha - its good to hear form u girl! altho not good to hear u werent feeling so hot....but better now hey? 100%??

yes - animals are always so so calming and i really want to get a cat one day...soon!

take care hun
    ems x

Hey Emma!

LOL! Yeah...now 100% better, although I am a bit crampy and bitchy due to the period. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I am actually scared of getting my period now. I am getting off my birth control this month, and for the next couple of months before I get pregnant, I am afraid my periods are going to be horrible again like they used to be. But, I have been on the pill so long I have kind of forgotten how they were. Maybe I will get pregnant really quick and not have to worry about it [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]. Actually, my doctor wants me to wait a couple of months after I go off the pill, so I guess I will have to suffer a couple of times [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Hey Neha!

Im glad crisis was adverted. Nausea is really horrible thing, and I know what you mean about not being able to sleep if you have any nausea. Impending period also doesnt help! I notice sometimes like the day before I get it I will feel just odd like not bad, but just not quite right. Also nausea seems to come easier just before it comes. Ah the joys of being female!

Neha...Hey! I just read through your posts, and wow! That is a carbon copy of what just happened to me just before my period the past month. It is crazy, because sometimes right before my period, I get a ton of anxiety and nausea. (the nausea usually comes from the anxiety) Gotta love being female....[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Charlote
    Spring is here!

I'm glad you're feeling better now, Neha!

I'm also worried about someday going off the pill to get pregnant and having my periods be really wacky until I conceive. It scares me a lot, but I am sure everything will turn out fine. Cramps did suck a lot. But now I don't really get them anymore. Yea!

Gald you feel better! God, how much do periods suck!? Seriously.

Hey Gals,

Yes, Periods DO suck! Ugh! I spent most of the afternoon on the couch with a heating pad yesterday. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]The joys of being female, right? But consider the alternative...would you rather be male? LOL! I think not! (No offense to the guys on the site!) Thanks gals for sympathizing with me! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Charlotte,

Sorry you had to go through that too! It seems to me that some months are better than others. Last month wasn't so bad, but two months before it, I had a really bad nausea episode. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I'm glad you're doing better , Neha! Ugh periods, the joys of womanhood!

Sillygirl, I was in the natural foods store yesterday and saw they had herbal/natural pills for cramps/PMS, I don't know if they work or if they should be used in one trying to get pregnant but it's worth looking into?
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'll look into them. I remember my periods always fluctuated. Sometimes I wouldn't get any cramps/n*/anything and then other were horrible. One connection I do make is that if I have a lot of salt right before my period, my cramps are a lot worse. Unfortunately, I tend to crave salty foods before it starts so I am in a no win situation [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Maybe I will get lucky and have a couple of mild ones before I get pregnant, then back to the pill I go!

Charlotte,

It sounds like the ickiness you experienced was due to you period. I have had that happen a gazillion times.

Stella

I totally agree with you both Stella and Neha!! In fact, I must mention, that today I had a HORRID bout of IBS!!! The worst ever I think! I had the cramps with the diarreah, and after going to the bathroom during my bad cramping, my stomach felt really sick!! I thought for sure I would vomit, but phew....it passed.

The wierd thing??? Just after my episode ceased, guess what??? I started ovulating! NO KIDDING! I got that nasty egg white discharge, and the cramp I always get during midcycle. Last month during ovulation, (orlike an hour before) I had a nasty anxiety/nausea attack, and it ended just as soon as ovulation occurred. I even mentioned it here on a post!

I am definately going nuts over these hormones!!!! LOL! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!