Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question OT-cramping in toes?

I've been having lots of trouble with my feet, of all things! Like I needed more cramps somewhere else in my body :/
    I keep getting Charley horse-type pains in my toes and it hurts like hell! Out of nowhere, my toes stiffen up and separate (if that makes any sense). It looks seriously freaky, too. Once they start, it's hard to make them stop so this can go on for a long time.
    Has anyone else had this happen? What causes this, and most importantly how do I a get rid of the pains when they start? I've tried standing on them when the pains start up, but that's not helping. I've heard that potassium is good for Charley horses but I hate bananas!
    Thoughts, anyone?
    Jennifer

Default Re: OT-cramping in toes?

Aaaah I get those sometimes, I know exactly what you are talking about. They hurt like heck and are weird to look at too...

Magnesium is also a good supplement to try. And if you don't like bananas there are other ways to get potassium Make sure you are hydrated as well.

I have that from time to time, also in the underside of my feet. Iv`e no idea what causes them, but theyr`e really annoying.

Ah yeah, I get that on the underside of my feet too and it hurts terribly! The only thing that has worked for me is to put my foot down on a cold floor and press down and for some reason it helps the cramps.